The tastiest detoxifier and anti-inflammatory food supplement
Have you long decided to go on a detoxifying diet but just haven’t been able to actually start it? Or are you afraid to lose your dynamic while being on a diet? Or would you like to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of chronic inflammations in various body parts?
Here’s one solution: our super-concentrate of vegetables is a super tasty product, so you might as well take it as a dessert while at the same time alleviating symptoms of inflammations or just detoxify everyone in your family, with the power of beetroots boosted by the power of carrots.
REAL PROTECTION FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- it supports the functioning of the immune system therefore it can help protect the immune system against attacks
- it may mitigate risks entailed by inflammatory processes
- it may positively impact the functioning of the nervous system, thereby reducing the occurrence and/or slow down the development of age-related nervous system conditions and memory problems
- it supports the liver’s healthy functioning and the detoxification processes
- its anti-microbial effects have been confirmed by numerous tests; therefore it may help mitigate the risks of various infections
- through its adaptogenic effects it may alleviate stress effects, making its consumer’s sleep more relaxing
- it supports the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, thereby it may contribute to a longer health life
- it may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance, together with their complications
- it may alleviate the risk of asthmatic and allergenic diseases and may improve their course.
Help to the heart
Shiitake mushrooms help balance mental and bodily functions therefore they are a great supplement for a healthy lifestyle. AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) and Lentinan extracted from Shiitake mushrooms are used in various countries as a supplementary to traditional chemo and radiotherapy, especially in an injection form.
The defender in chief of the body and the mind
Matcha tea energizes the body and calms the mind at the same time. Matcha contains L-theanine, an amino acid that helps us stay alert. One cup of matcha tea has the same amount of nutrients as 10 cups of green tea.
Matcha is high in antioxidants which help stabilize harmful free radicals, which are compounds that can damage cells and cause chronic disease.
Matcha improves concentration and elevates brain function. The unique combination of caffeine and L-theanine may improve reaction time, alertness and memory. It has an antioxidant effect on the body.